Submit Your Video 🎬
- Used our Copyright Safe song, our plans, or bought pay-per-track? Perfect!
- Provide the song details and video URL.
Reclaim Your Revenue 💰
- We’ll review and whitelist the song – no more claims.
- Monetized videos? Regain revenue from the day you dispute the claim! 🤑
|2023-09-15||Meretrix - Off The Deep End||declined ❌|
|2023-09-06||Chillea - Chill||approved ✅|
|2023-08-30||Noizinski - Distrust||approved ✅|
|2023-08-30||Kowz - Infected||approved ✅|
|2023-08-29||Noizinski - Distrust||approved ✅|
|2023-08-29||Kowz - Infected||declined ❌|
I haven’t listed my video and received a claim, what should I do?
Don’t panic! Receiving a claim is not a problem; it’s a standard process on platforms like YouTube to protect music rights. It means the system is working correctly to identify the use of our registered music. Your channel is not at risk; it is simply a notification to inform you that your video contains our music that is protected by copyright.
I received a claim but I want to monetize my video, how can I do that?
No worries! If you haven’t listed your video in our system, it’s normal to receive a claim when you use protected music. To proceed with monetization, you need to list your video with us by providing the song name and the video URL. We will review your submission and whitelist it promptly. Rest assured, the monetization revenue will be held for you from the day you dispute the claim, so you won’t lose any earnings during the verification process.
How do I remove a copyright claim?
Removing a copyright claim is a straightforward process if you have followed the proper rules for using the music. Here is a step-by-step guide to disputing a claim on YouTube:
- Locate the Video: In YouTube Studio, find the video in question and click on “Copyright Claim” found in the “Restrictions” column next to your video. Then select “See Details”.
- Initiate Dispute: In the pop-up window that appears, you will find more information about the claim. Under “Actions”, choose “Select Actions” and then click on “Dispute”.
- Reason for Dispute: Check the box that reads, “My dispute isn’t based on any of the reasons above. I would still like to dispute this Content ID claim” and click “Continue”.
- License Agreement: Choose “License: I have permission or a license to use the content claimed in my video” and click “Continue”.
- Permission Confirmation: Check the box beside “I have permission to use the content from the copyright owner” and click “Continue”.
- Provide License Information: In the field that asks for your license information, input the following:”I used a piece of music from Fatstep.com, which permits YouTubers to use their music for free in their videos: [Fatstep Music Page Link]. I have adhered to the terms stipulated on the website.”
- Submission: Follow the remaining instructions to submit your dispute.
Following these steps will guide you in lifting the copyright claim from your video successfully.